Verified Reviewer

3.0

Hello...Your staff (Yuvaraj ph#70229 5****) came to deliver some item to E Block (Brigade Gateway, WTC Bangalore) on 24th at 8:05 pm and on his way back he took away my phone kept near the Basket Ball court. I did reach him on 25th morning and he agreed to return my phone the same day.

When he send the phone with his brother, it was damaged and was missing the SIM card. I had the opportunity to hand his brother to the Police, but did not want to spoil their future. They agreed to return the SIM card and pay for the damages to the phone. So far, they have not done anything.

My Apt Admin wanted me to give a written complaint to the police who will follow up with you all. I did not want that route. Yuvaraj is a young, college going student who is working with you for meeting the ends. definitely, reputed companies like Swiggy will get a bad name from people like him.

I know I am not your customer still (since we moved back from US last month) but this will definitely have an impact on your brand name. Please talk to your staff, take an appropriate action and see if you can get some compensation for fixing the phone. He was so immature and irresponsible to throw away my SIM which was picked up by someone and he misused my SIM too.

Now I have disabled my SIM. I am sure you will take the appropriate action.

Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka